Life Science focuses on plant and cell life through microscope illumination, the human structure, and adaptation and survival.
Adaptations of Living Things, Anatomy and Physiology, Ecosystems
All Grade levels with Standard-Specific sections for individual attendees.
- 1. Connect Structural/Physical adaptations to the environment
- A. Locomotion
- B. Protection
- C. Feeding
- 2. Anatomy and Physiology
- A. Identify and compare different body parts/systems
- B. Understand how various systems work
- C. Understand how various systems relate to personal physical health
- 3. Ecosystems/Microbiology
- A. Understand some microbiological ecosystems
- B. Feeding