Questions that Porterville College students often ask...   and the answers.


I feel like I am being discriminated against, what should I do?

Stop by AC-126 or call 791-2208 to make an appointment with the Vice President, Student Services. He will assist you in resolving the problem or help you with the process to file an official discrimination complaint.

If I file a complaint, can the instructor use that against me in my final grade?


How to use this site:

For an example, if you have a question about "Registration", you would click on the "R" link at the top of the page, then you will find links on the left-hand side of the page covering topics beginning with the letter R.

However, in this case, when you click on "Registering" in the menu, you are prompted to check questions relating to "Enrolling."

Questions are listed in the main section of the web page, click on the triangle to expand the question to see the answer.