Questions that Porterville College students often ask...   and the answers.


I feel like I'm being sexually harassed, what should I do?

Don't take it – tell a staff person about it. You should also go to the Vice President of Student Services office (AC-126) to make an appointment with the VP to discuss the issue.

If there is an investigation into my complaint, will the investigation be kept confidential?

Yes, the information will be kept confidential. Understand, however, that the person to whom the complaint is against will have due process and be given the opportunity to respond to the complaint. But only those involved in the process will know the specifics of the proceedings regarding the complaint.

I have a restraining order against my ex, but he's bugging me on campus. What to do?

Report this to campus security (791-2440) and to the Vice President of Student Services in AC-126.