Questions that Porterville College students often ask...   and the answers.


Where are my academic records kept?

They are kept under lock and key in the Admissions and Records office in the Academic Center building.

How do I change my address, phone number or email address in my records?

Go to "MyBanWeb" on the college website at www.portervillecollege.edu and follow the instructions to where you can change your contact information.

Can my parents or spouse get a copy of my records?

No, unless you give the college written permission to release your records to your parents or spouse.

I've lost my copies of my academic records, can I get another copy?

At the Admissions and Records office, AC-112.

Does it cost to get a copy of my records?


How long does the college keep my academic records?

Normally, the college keeps copies of your academic records for five years.

Can you fax or email me a copy of my records?

No. You have to come on campus and present a photo identification before your records will be released.

How to use this site:

For an example, if you have a question about "Registration", you would click on the "R" link at the top of the page, then you will find links on the left-hand side of the page covering topics beginning with the letter R.

However, in this case, when you click on "Registering" in the menu, you are prompted to check questions relating to "Enrolling."

Questions are listed in the main section of the web page, click on the triangle to expand the question to see the answer.