Who may apply for Financial Aid?
To be eligible, you must :
· be a U.S. Citizen or eligible non-citizen
· be registered with Selective Services (if required)
· be attending a participating school
· be working towards a degree or certificate
· be making satisfactory academic progress
· not owe a refund on a Federal grant or be in default on a federal education loan
· have a financial need
Students enrolled in school less than half time may be eligible for Federal Pell Grants.
Conviction of drug distribution or possession may make a student ineligible.