What fees are charged at Porterville College?
The state legislature imposed enrollment fees to all students enrolling in credit courses. (Education Code, Section 72252, Title 5, Sections 58500-58508.) The California enrollment fee is dependent on state legislature action. The following fee structure is for courses offered at Porterville College during the Fall 2010.
- Enrollment Fees per Credit $46
- Mandatory Health Fee $12 (Summer session $9.00)
- Student Body Operating and Building Fee $1 per credit ($5.00 maximum charge. No charge for summer.)
- Non-Resident Fee (15 credit maximum charge) $190 per credit
- California Enrollment Fee per Credit $46
- Capital Outlay Fee $30 per credit
- Health Fee $12 (Summer session $9.00)
- Student Body Operating and Building Fee per Credit $1 ($5.00 maximum charge. No charge for summer.)
Other college fees:
- Audit Fees per Credit $15
- Parking Permit $20.00 ($10.00 for summer)
- Academic Transcripts (first two are free) Official $4
- Emergency Transcripts $8
- Associated Student Body Card $7.50 fall and $7.50 for spring.
Non-resident students are required to pay tuition and capital outlay fee. Non-resident fees are applied up to and including 15 credits. The California enrollment fee is applied to maximum load for all students including non-resident students.
All fees are payable at the time of registration. Fees may be paid by cash, check or by credit card. Checks should be made payable to Porterville College for the amount of the fees due. There is a $25 charge for any check returned to Porterville College by a bank because of insufficient funds. Additional fees based on usage may be charged in some classes for supplemental materials and/or supplies.